25 Gift Ideas for Mountain Bikers and Cyclists
I like to fancy myself both a mountain biker and a cyclist. One of the problems with bicycles is that once you get one, it’s simply not enough! Here, I have put together a gift guide with 25 gift ideas for mountain bikers and cyclists. There are oh-so-many-more things you could buy, (like a soft-tail 29er for me!) but these ideas should inspire you and send you on your merry gift giving way!
6. Bike Gloves – Pick from different seasons, different types of biking, or even armoured knuckle gloves!
7. Rain Gear
8. Cycling Jersey – There are lots of fun designs available out there!
12. Clean Bottle – Both ends come off so that you can wash them easily and well!
13. Bike Map Holder
16. Bike Coffee Cup Holder Like the bar-ista! Get it? Get it?!
17. Bike Shoe Covers
18. Bib Bike Shorts
20. Bike Bar Ends
22. Bike Lock
23. Eggbeater Pub Peddles – I saw these nifty things in a store the other day, they turn your Crankworks eggbeater pedals into flats, really quickly!
24. Bike Rollers – It is winter, after all!
What other gift ideas for mountain bikers and cyclists do you have? Are you craving anything at the moment?
[Photo – Creative Commons Attribution – Trailsource.com]