Thank you for your interest in a guest post opportunity on Unique Gifter. I love having more ideas than just the ones that my little brain can dream up!
Please note this is an opportunity for personal bloggers only to gain exposure for their NON COMMERCIAL sites. If you are interested in advertising, please check the Advertise page.
Before you submit a guest post, make sure you read the guidelines and then contact me via email, uniquegifter *at* gmail *dot* com.
- You have to be a blogger with an active website.
- The post has to be an original piece of at least 500 words, which ties directly into my niche of adult related gifts, with a preference for wedding gift or event themes.
- Please try to include a picture, for which you have the appropriate rights. Searching Flickr via search.creativecommons.org is a good way to find one. The post needs to include the appropriate citations for the image, if you are using one with a Creative Commons or similar style license.
- You can include up to two links back to your blog in the body, and links to your social accounts in the bio.
- No affiliate links. (Feel free to link to major sites like Amazon, but without affiliate links.)
- No paid links to commercial sites.
- Additional links to authority sites, such as Wikipedia or a dictionary site, are fine. I will use my discretion regarding whether I consider them authority sites or not.
- Make sure the post is spell checked.
- Please come over on the day your post goes live, and a few following days, to reply to comments and promote via social networks.
- Write with some character, to interest readers in visiting your site and to keep the rest of us engaged!
I reserve the right to edit or refuse any post, but am less likely to do so if you follow these guidelines.
Thank you and I look forward to your guest posts!
FREE Gift Planner
Plan your gift giving, record good ideas when you have them and figure out your budget, all in our easy to use Planner