Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in this post may be "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Disclosure in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255. This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
Buying gifts is always easier when you know what the person is interested in. It’s even easier when you know what the person has. Chances are they don’t need a second blu-ray set of the series they already bought the limited edition set for. So here’s some Star Wars themed gifts they probably don’t already have!
1. Wall Decals
– The set includes a total of thirty-one decals, and they’ve probably got some empty wall space.
2. Jedi Bath Robe
– Who doesn’t want a comfortable and practical (it has pockets!) bath robe from their favorite series?
3. Sixteen piece set Building Bricks toys
– Maybe not for everyone, but they’re pretty neat regardless of age.
4. Darth Vader Apron
– Themed aprons are always a nice gift.
5. Millennium Falcon Keychain
– So they can keep their keys and their favorite series with them all the time.
6. Star Wars Socks
– I mean, who hasn’t gotten socks as a present before?
7. X-Wing Chrome Knife Block
– It’ll go great with a nice themed apron while you’re in the kitchen.
8. Twelve Ounce Thermos
– A thermos with a Star Wars design.
9. Star Wars R2-D2 Measuring Cup Set
– Now they can properly measure things with the help of R2-D2.
10. Star Wars Shirt
– Can’t go wrong with clothes. Everybody needs ’em.
11. Extendable Lightsaber
– Who likes Star Wars and doesn’t want a Lightsaber?
12. Coffee Mug
– Always be reminded of the power of the dark side while drinking from this neat Darth Vader mug.
13. Vader Claus Sweater
– You know they’re going to get a sweater at Christmas. Why not give them an awesome sweater like this then?
14. Star Wars Pez Dispenser – A pack of twelve Pez Dispensers. The candy is great, and the dispensers are collectable. It’s a win-win situation.
15. Salt & Pepper Shakers
– When you tell someone that Darth Vader is a little salty today, they’ll probably just die from laughter.
16. Cover Girl Lipstick
– You didn’t think there were Star Wars makeup products? Ha.
17. Star Wars Remote Control Ultimate Millennium Falcon Quad
– Probably the most expensive item you’ll find, but it’s an awesome item anyone would love to play around with.
18. R2-Q5 USB Hub
– A neat little item for any more tech-based Star Wars fan.
19. Star Wars Darth Vader Toaster
– Because you want their kitchen to be on the dark side, right?
20. Star Wars Death Star Waffle Maker
– Yes. Now you can cook your waffles with an imprint of the Death Star. Whether it’s a kid or an adult, they’ll love waffles more than ever. Start your morning off on the dark side!