Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in this post may be "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Disclosure in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255. This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
This creative DIY Unicorn Gumball Machine is ADORABLE! It’s easy to make and everyone will love it. Plus, who doesn’t love gumballs? It’s brightly colored and a unicorn theme so you know it’s going to be a hit with people of all ages.
Don’t forget to check out some of my other craft projects too! Take a look at these ideas for inspiration:
How To Make A DIY Unicorn Gumball Machine
Take a look at these simple steps to make a unicorn gumball machine! So easy and positively adorable.
- Begin by taking your gold foam paper and cut out a large unicorn horn.
- Glue the unicorn horn onto the lid of your gumball machine.
- Next, take your paper flowers and glue them onto your gumball machine.
- Now it’s time to stick those sticker eyelashes onto your gumball machine! You can also use a sharpie and draw two eyes if you do not care to use the stickers.
- Fill your gumball machine up with gumballs, then put the lid back onto the gumball machine.