Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in this post may be "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Disclosure in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255. This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
Love is in the air! Which means it’s time to bust out all things pink and red! Our Slow Cooker Strawberry hot chocolate is the perfect after date treat to enjoy this Valentine’s Day. Check out our instructions and ingredient list below!
Valentine’s Day Strawberry Hot Chocolate in the Slow Cooker
Valentine’s day is fast approaching which means it’s time to start planning a romantic evening out (or in). This Slow cooker strawberry hot chocolate is exactly what is needed this love day.
Not only does it scream adorable with how pink it is but it’s SO delicious! The best part, you can make this while you are out being romantic.
The strawberry and white chocolate blend so well together that it will be an instant favorite! If your kid is having a classroom party consider making this! What kid doesn’t love hot chocolate?!
Finish Your Romantic Evening With This Warm Drink
The perfect Valentine’s day consists of going out, having a nice dinner, romantic outdoor walk (or skate), followed by something warm to drink while cuddling on the couch. That’s where our slow cooker strawberry hot chocolate comes into play.
Before you head out for your very romantic evening, pop your ingredients into your slow cooker and turn it on!
This recipe will take 3 hours when set to low. Which means when you arrive home it’s all ready for you to relax and enjoy!
Time Saving Option
We know things get forgotten when you have a whole romantic evening planned out, so don’t panic if you forgot to turn on your slow cooker or put it together. Our recipe can also be made in a faster way. Simply grab your white chocolate chips and melt on low on your stove top! Ensure you stir constantly to avoid burning.
Once your chocolate has fully melted remove and add your heavy cream, milk, and strawberry syrup. Add back to low heat to mix well. There you have it, another way to make your strawberry hot chocolate!
Don’t forget to add your whipped cream and heart shaped sprinkles!
Strawberry Hot Chocolate Topping Ideas
Although we absolutely LOVE the heart shaped sprinkles we also know they aren’t always found in every store. Consider buying just red and pink glitter sprinklers instead. These are more common and also found all year long.
If you aren’t a fan of sprinkles you can also add strawberry syrup on top of your whipped cream. Another great option is simply adding cut up strawberries on the rim or on top of your whipped cream as a garnish.
If you want to skip the whipped cream (crazy I know) you can use the classic marshmallows instead! There’s no wrong way to top your drink so feel free to be creative.
Slow Cooker Strawberry Hot Chocolate Recipe
Makes: 6 Servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup strawberry syrup
- Optional Garnish: Whipped Cream and Valentine’s Sprinkles.
1. Pour the milk and cream in the slow cooker.
2. Add the white chocolate chips and strawberry syrup to the slow cooker and stir to combine the ingredients.
3. Place the lid on the slow cooker and set to cook on low for at least 3 hours.
4. Slowly whisk the hot chocolate to mix the melted white chocolate into the drink before serving.
5. Serve into desired mug or glass and top with whipped cream and Valentine’s Day Sprinkles.
Slow Cooker Strawberry Hot Chocolate
Love is in the air with our delicious slow cooker strawberry hot chocolate! Sweet white chocolate and delicious strawberry syrup make the perfect Valentine's day drink.
- 4 Cups Milk
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- ⅓ Cup Strawberry Syrup
- Optional Garnish: Whipped Cream and Valentine's Sprinkles.
- Pour the milk and cream in the slow cooker
- Add the white chocolate chips and strawberry syrup to the slow cooker and stir to combine the ingredients.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and set to cook on low for at least 3 hours.
- Slowly whisk the hot chocolate to mix the melted white chocolate into the drink before serving.
- Serve into desired mug or glass and top with whipped cream and Valentine’s Day Sprinkles.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.