Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in this post may be "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Disclosure in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255. This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
We all know what the holidays are really about! An abundance of delicious treats making our large family gatherings just that much more tolerable. Little themed goodies like these cute Rudolf the Reindeer donut holes treats make your favorite Christmas specials come to life.
Easy to Make Cute Rudolf the Reindeer Donut Hole Treats
They even make a great edible Christmas craft idea for the kids! What’s better yet? You can make these little reindeer treats gluten free! We’ll go into more detail below, including some step by step instructions with pictures. This is easily one of the simplest, (and tastiest!) no bake Christmas treats that just about anyone can make. Much like the perfect stocking stuffer gift, these cute Rudolf the reindeer donut holes treats are perfect
These little holiday Reindeer snacks come with the classic red Rudolf nose, and the most adorable pair of antlers you’ve ever seen. What’s best is they’re incredibly easy to make. In less than 10 minutes, you can have yourself a full sleigh of delicious and adorable reindeer for your holiday party!
How do I Make These Holiday Treats Gluten-Free?
Gluten free (GF) treats aren’t always easy to come by! In fact, holiday parties and Christmas get-togethers don’t usually have a whole lot to offer people who are gluten intolerant. Thankfully, these are a quick and easy no bake Christmas treat anyone can enjoy. All it takes is a few incredibly simple modifications!
Ingredients for Gluten Free Rudolf the Reindeer Donut Hole Treats
To help you make these scrumptious reindeer themed treats for all of your guests to enjoy, here’s some simple gluten-free swaps to make! The first step is to carefully check your ingredients to ensure they’re gluten free, and not made in a facility that makes products with gluten.
- If you can’t find any gluten-free donut holes to purchase, check out this gluten free donut mix for making them at home.
- And for the antlers? These gluten-free mini pretzels will definitely do the trick.
Keep an eye out for gluten-free swaps at your local grocery store, too! Nowadays, it’s a lot more common to come across an entire aisle dedicated to foods and ingredients for people with GI!
Holiday Tips & Ideas
While you’re at it, check out these awesome Christmas gifting tips & ideas! With a little bit of shopping savvy you can knock your holiday prep out of the park!
- Best Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids
- 50 Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Teenage Girls
- Retro Gumball Machine DIY Christmas Ornament
–Donut holes of your choice, (we chose glazed)
Instructions for Making Cute Rudolf the Reindeer Donut Holes
First, you’ll want to break the mini pretzels into two halves. Don’t worry if some of them seem uneven, you’ll have a whole bag to work with! Set these aside, they’ll serve as your reindeer’s antlers!
Line up your prepared donut holes, and give them a little squish into the plate so they will stay in the same spot. Insert one little pretzel antler into either side to emulate reindeer antlers.
You guessed the next step, right? Insert another pretzel to complete your antlers.
Next, place two dots of black icing, and stick on the candy eyes next to each other.
After that, make a cute little red nose on your Rudolf donut hole by placing a dot of red icing right in the middle of his face!
Your sweet Christmas refreshment should be all prepped and ready to pull Santa’s sleigh!
- First, you’ll want to break the mini pretzels into two halves. Don’t worry if some of them seem uneven, you’ll have a whole bag to work with! Set these aside, they’ll serve as your reindeer’s antlers!
- Line up your prepared donut holes, and insert one little pretzel antler into either side to emulate reindeer antlers.
- Next, place two dots of black icing, and stick on the candy eyes next to each other.
- After that, make a cute little red nose on your Rudolf donut hole by placing a dot of red icing right in the middle of his face!
- Your sweet Christmas refreshment should be all prepped and ready to pull Santa’s sleigh!
Make these Rudolf the Reindeer treats Gluten Free by carefully checking over your labels! Don't forget to stop by the GF section of your local grocery store to find some ingredients!
Make These Adorable Rudolf the Reindeer Treats at Home!