Feeding monsters around Halloween can feel a bit hectic if you’re not prepared. Thankfully, these monster chicken sandwiches are a great way to satisfy starving ghouls and goblins before they’re out the door for trick-or-treating! Also, they make eye-catching Halloween party snacks for kids parties and office potlucks alike.
Monster Chicken Sandwiches to Serve During Halloween
This clever chicken sandwiches idea takes the monster theme and runs with it! The adorable green pimento olive eyes and cheese teeth are a chuckle worthy way to get your diners in the mood for some Halloween activities.
Our recipe uses store-bought ingredients for maximum convenience and ease. Not only does it make them cheap and quick to make, but you can easily batch these chicken sandwiches for a large group of hungry monsters!
Adorable Halloween Night Dinner Idea
All you have to do is pop your chicken patties in the oven and you’re already halfway there! You can make the prep for these spooky little chicken sandwiches even easier by cutting up your cheese ahead of time. After that you just need a little assembly to whip these up for kids and adults alike!
Tips for Making These Chicken Sandwiches
- Your guests or kids aren’t huge olive fans? No worries! Use some cute plastic monster eye decorations from your Halloween supplies. Or, cut some triangular pieces of cheese to use as little pointy ears, instead!
- Whip up a sriracha mayo dip, or use some seasoning to make these spicy chicken sandwiches.
- If you’re serving them up on a platter, consider cutting them into fourths once they’re assembled and then arranging them back together for the full effect! This way, guests can enjoy a quick bite without
• Chicken Patties
• Hamburger Buns
• Cheese Slices
• Green Olives
• 2 Tooth Pics per Sandwich
1. Using a knife, carve out triangle teeth out of the cheese slices.
2. Place a piece of lettuce on each bottom bun.
3. Heat the chicken Pattie’s per package directions & place on top of the lettuce.
4. Then add a piece of cheese on top of the chicken patty exposing the teeth.
5. Place the top bun on top.
6. Using toothpicks, create monster eyes with the olives.
- • Chicken Patties
- • Hamburger Buns
- • Cheese Slices
- • Green Olives
- • Lettuce
- • 2 Tooth Pics per Sandwich
- Using a knife, carve out triangle teeth out of the cheese slices.
- Place a piece of lettuce on each bottom bun.
- Heat the chicken Pattie’s per package directions & place on top of the lettuce.
- Then add a piece of cheese on top of the chicken patty exposing the teeth.
- Place the top bun on top.
- Using toothpicks, create monster eyes with the olives.