Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in this post may be "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Disclosure in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255. This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
For a new parent, each first holiday is a wonderful milestone and Christmas is often the most exciting. With these gifts, the memories can live on forever and this Christmas will be the most wonderful for the new parents and the beautiful little baby.
1. Nothing starts the Christmas season like the right outfit. Baby will be styling in this sleep and play set.
2. Or this great holiday outfit for new baby
3. Your tiny baby will look adorable in this first Christmas outfit.
4. A gift for the baby and the mama, these ornaments while keep the memories alive.
5. From baby’s first Christmas until they have kids of their own, this book is a classic that will stay in their families and provide many cherished times.
6. Keep your baby’s feet warm for his or her first Christmas with these wonderful socks.
7. Keep your new baby warm for winter adventures in this warm Christmas hat
8. A beautiful Christmas rattle is a great gift for any new baby.
9. Clean up baby for that Christmas party with these bath time toys
10. Another great gift idea for the new baby in your life.
11. Reading Christmas stories together provides many great memories
12. The learning can keep ongoing for your new baby with this musical choice
13. Santa needs to know where to leave the gifts for your beautiful new baby.
14. Starting your baby’s Christmas ornament collection is a wonderful way to create lasting memoires for every Christmas afterwards.
15. or this cute ornament
16. or the “Christmas stork”
17. Start your families yearly tradition on baby’s first Christmas with this advent calendar.
18. For family who can’t be there for your Baby’s first Christmas, here is a photo album for sharing all the memories.
19. A wonderful set of toys for your baby’s first Christmas stocking.
20. This Christmas teddy bear will keep your baby company while he or she sleeps the first time Santa comes to visit.