Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in this post may be "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Disclosure in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255. This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
Spread the love with these adorably personalized DIY Bubble Valentines! This is a simple homemade Valentine that’s perfect for kids and adults alike. Seriously, is there anyone who doesn’t love the joy of blowing bubbles?
DIY Bubble Valentines How-To With Photos
Create your own printable bubble wand Valentine’s day cards for the perfect two-in-one card and small gift to remind your friends, family, coworkers or Valentine how much they mean to you!
It’s incredibly simple to put together, but makes a big impact on a holiday where everyone’s gifting those little candy hearts. If you’re looking for a decent candy-free Valentine’s day gift that will put a smile on people’s faces, then you’re in the right place!
Create Your own Valentine’s Day Printable Cards
Using these designs as inspiration, it’s easy to come up with your own personalized cards as well! Some of the pun-tastic Valentine’s day themed card ideas include:
- I’m Bubbling With Excitement!
- I’m Blown Away By You!
- Blowing Kisses Your Way!
- I’m Bubble-ing With Joy That We’re Friends!
- You Make My Heart Float!
- Don’t Burst My Bubble…
Personalize these cute and funny little Valentine’s Day cards with a color and style that matches your taste to create something that’s going to hit home with your recipient! Whether it’s for coworkers, friends, family or even a kid’s Valentine, you can seriously get creative with these.
- 8 Valentine bubble blowers (purchased at dollar store)
- 2 pipe cleaners (color of choice, we chose a sparkle red)
- 1 piece of cardstock paper
- Hole punch
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Design and print your Valentine’s Day card designs that are nearly the length of the bubble blowers you chose.
- Cut out the cards using a paper cutter, or pair of scissors.
- Punch a hole in the top, middle of the card.
- Tie a pipe cleaner through the hole and around the bubble blower bottle.
And that’s it! These aren’t just easy to make, but they come with that handmade charm that you just can’t recreate with store bought Valentine’s Day cards.