Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in this post may be "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which keeps the lights on and the tax collector paid. Many thanks for your support! Disclosure in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255.
After you’ve picked your bridal party, celebrated with the showers, and reached the big day; you might want to give the excellent bridesmaids (maybe your flower girl, too!) standing up with you a little token of appreciation. It’s really simple to find something practical or fun to give them and not blow the rest of your wedding budget. I have compiled a varied list of items that should get the gift ball rolling!
45 Bridesmaid Gift Ideas
1. Personalized Luggage Tag – useful before, during, and after wedding festivities!
2. Personalized Passport Cover – if they’re travelers, that is!
12. Pashmina Scarves
13. Cupcakes in a Jar – might also be a great wedding favor!
15. Custom Keychains
18. Monogram Nightshirts – good for sleeping and getting ready!
19. Jewelry– always a safe choice!
21. Matching Umbrellas – practical and might make for a great photo opportunity!
23. Flower Vase – good place to hold their wedding flowers and useful after the wedding, too!
24. Custom Hangers
26. Bow-tie Clutch
28. A Soft Perfume, like this one from Vera Wang
31. Monogram Mug
32. Concert Tickets – something that the whole bridal party could attend together!
33. Crystal Decanter
38. Gift Card to the Hotel they’re Staying in for the Wedding – order room service, visit the spa, buy something at the gift shop!
40. Bottle of their favorite wine, with a custom label
43. Cozy Slippers
44. Personalized Photo Cufflinks – nice if you might have a male in the bridal party!
As you can see, the options are limitless with gifts for your bridal party. Take the time to be creative and give them something useful and thoughtful to thank them for being a part of your big day!