Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in this post may be "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which keeps the lights on and the tax collector paid. Many thanks for your support! Disclosure in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255.
Are you looking for a way to win the title of “awesomest gift giver?” Or even, “Merry Christmas to me?” Well, you are in the right spot! A fantastic group of bloggers have teemed up to give away some lovely things. (Yes, I just called myself fantastic!) The prizes will be a new iPad Mini 16GB (and $50 towards a case) and $100 in cash. This is all thanks to Michelle at Making Sense of Cents, who dreamed it up, hosted and allowed the rest of us to join in.
The Total Value (including taxes) of this giveaway is approximately $510!
The First Place Winner will win the new iPad mini. It is not yet purchased, this is so that the winner can choose the color that they want. The winner will also get $50US in PayPal cash to use towards an iPad Mini case of their choosing.
Runner Up Prizes: There will be FOUR runner up prizes. Each of these winners will receive $25US in PayPal Cash!
- Enter the giveaway using the Rafflecopter form below.
- You don’t need to complete all of the options, but the more you complete, the higher your chance of winning! Each entry must be accomplished exactly as it is stated.
- Entries will be verified, so please do not lie.
- You can perform each entry type ONE TIME ONLY unless otherwise specified.
- Make sure to leave a valid email in the Rafflecopter’s email field so we can contact you if you win (or make sure that your Facebook is correct).
- If you already follow/like one of the other blogs, these entries still count, so still sign up!
- The giveaway ends on November 28 at 11:59 PM EST
- Open to everyone!
Who are the fabulous people offering up their hard earned dollars, you ask? The following fine folks, in no particular order:
- Work Save Live
- My Alternate Life
- Mo’ Money Mo’ Houses
- One Cent At A Time
- The Foley Fam
- Debts N’ Taxes
- The Debt Myth
- Unique Gifter (yay!)
- Messy Dirty Hair
- Money Life and More
- Young Adult Money
- Living Debt Free Rocks
FREE Gift Planner
Plan your gift giving, record good ideas when you have them and figure out your budget, all in our easy to use Planner